Top Carpet Cleaning Services in All Atlanta Metro Areas
Restore your carpets and rugs to their original colors and texture. Whether you have an antique silk floor covering or a modern wall-to-wall carpet, we have the equipment and the experience to clean it thoroughly and gently. Take advantage of our emergency cleaning services to get rid of accidental spills in a timely manner and even include this service as part of your regular house cleaning schedule.
Our top carpet cleaners are reference-checked, fully trained, experienced and have the knowledge how to work with modern equipment and professional cleaning products. When it comes to carpet and rug cleaning, it’s the combination of both skills and technology that make a real difference in the results you can expect.
- These guys were incredible. We are happy to recommend Top Cleaning Atlanta. They came out to clean our microfiber couch and chair, both of which had seen better days. We couldn't be happier with the results. The cleaners were polite, ...
- Thank you Top Cleaning Atlanta! I am putting my home on the market and they came to clean my carpets on short notice. I couldn't be there to let them in and made arrangements to leave a key at the ...
- I booked Top Cleaning Atlanta for deep cleaning my one bedroom - one bathroom condo and they did a fantastic job. For a place that gets so much dust, I didn't see a speck of it. The service was with ...
- We were referred to Top Cleaning Atlanta by a close friend. We have never had a cleaning before, but with my wife and I both working, we decided to give it a shot. So we called them and after describing ...
- Within a few hours of submitting a request for a carpet cleaning quote, I got a call to schedule. The cleaners came on time, started promptly and were finished before I knew it. The areas they cleaned look and smell ...
Our Process of Deep Carpet Cleaning
Don’t assume your soft flooring areas are clean just because they look that way. Germs and dirt particles collect below the surface and entangle within the fibers. That’s why our carpet cleaners will choose the most appropriate cleaning technique depending on the type of the textile. They’ll also take into account any specific stains when deciding what cleaning detergents to use. Here are the best cleaning methods to treat your carpets and rugs:
- Hot water extraction: Also known as steam cleaning. Used generally for non-shrinkable materials. Most effective against heavy staining. It can take up to three hours for your carpet to completely dry. Open a door or a window to speed up the process.
- Dry powder cleaning: Used mostly for textiles that can be damaged by excessive water or when you need faster drying times. Great for surface cleaning. Can’t provide the same level of deep fabric treatment.
Careful Upholstery Cleaning For Your Sofas and Armchairs
No matter how cautious you are with your soft furniture, it’s inevitable for dirt to build-up over time. Especially when you have kids and pets, the chances are the buildup will happen sooner than later. When you want to preserve and protect your upholstered furniture for years to come, call (404) 596-6083 for help.
Achieve great results in less time! Our cleaners will utilize modern methods and solutions to ensure your sofas and armchairs are ready for use just after the cleaning process is finished. See and feel the difference right away.
Benefits of Our Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services in Atlanta
- Our experience and know-how ensure proper assessment of the material
- Deep hot water extraction techniques against heavy staining
- Quick dry powder cleanup of antique rugs and shrinkable fabrics
- Book as one-time or regular sessions, and even for emergency stain removal
- A great addition to your house cleaning and move out cleaning appointments
- Additional cost savings when you schedule more cleaning services at the same time
- Dial (404) 596-6083 now and get a free quote